The Phileas® 25 is the next step-up from the Phileas® Genius and has been specifically designed to treat smaller volume rooms. Utilising the same dry-fog centrifugation nebuilsing system, the Phileas® 25 can be used in a range of healthcare and pharmaceutical environments and is rated to treat volumes ranging from 1m3 up to 40m3.
This method of delivery ensures homogenous dispersal of the biocide via a dry fog throughout the area being disinfected. Crucially, Devea’s biocide effectiveness has been validated by the Marketing Authorisation AMM FR-2019-071, and all devices are compliant with BS EN 17272:2020.
The Phileas® 25 incorporates ergonomic carrying handles, allowing the device to be moved easily between areas with minimal effort. Once positioned, the unit can be pre-programmed and can run autonomously without the need for an operator to be physically present. The optional battery and charger (sold separately) can allow an autonomous run time of up to 2 hours 30 minutes.
Moreover, the device can be connected via Bluetooth and remotely controlled via a tablet running the MyPhileas® app. This reduces any potential risk of an operator becoming exposed to the biocide during an active disinfection cycle. Volume totals and zone designations can be entered into the app to allow accurate mapping of the areas due to be disinfected. This fully remote pre-programming feature not only ensures accuracy, but also traceability; a diffusion report is downloadable directly from the MyPhileas® app once a diffusion cycle ends. This entire procedure has been verified to comply with Title 21 CFR Part 11 & GMP Annex 11, covering the following:
- Audit trails.
- Complete traceability of the diffusion information.
- Double authentication.
- Restricted access according to the user profile.
The entire disinfection process is non-corrosive, ensuring that equipment and users are kept safe. Additionally, no residual hazardous substances remain following the disinfection process – only free oxygen molecules and water.
Key Features of the Phileas® 25
- Compact and ergonomic design – perfect for small/small-medium applications.
- BS EN 17272:2020 and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Autonomous running – NiMh battery and charger (optional extra) or mains operated.
- Remote connectivity via MyPhileas® app for complete disinfection programming and running.
- Clear to view LCD screen.
- Liquid inlet error notification.
- Minimal ongoing maintenance.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 475mm x 193mm x 222mm
- Weight – 5kg.
- Treatable volume – 1m3 up to 40m3.
- Flowrate – 700 ml/h
- Biocide tank volume – 500 ml.
- Runs up to 20 disinfection cycles.
- Power consumption – 30 W.
As the UK distributor of the Phileas® range, we at Tecomak are happy to help with any queries or questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us to find out more information.