We offer a full range of clean air cabinet services including call out repair, planned fume cupboard maintenance and compliance testing. Our services take in all types of clean air equipment, including;
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets (Class I, II & III)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems
- Recirculating Fume Cupboards
- Powder Control Cabinets
- Ducted Fume Cupboards
- Dust Extraction SystemsLaminar Flow Cabinets
- Laminar Flow Cabinets
- Chemical storage units
- Downflow Benches
- Cytotoxic Cabinets
- Downflow Booths
- Asbestos Cabinets
- PCR Workstations
- Filtration Systems
- Isolator Cabinets
- Weigh Booths
Tecomak’s service team are dedicated at providing a professional, honest, and friendly service for all makes and models of contamination control equipment (CCE). We can repair cabinets many other companies can’t.
We provide a full range of mechanical and electrical engineering support services and can upgrade and repair virtually any form of ventilation equipment.
For contract clients we can combine routine testing visits with plant maintenance to reduce mobilisation costs. We can also attend site out of normal hours to prevent lost time.
The quality and value of the service we offer is key to our success. Our standard level of service includes:
- Professional test reports in hard and soft copy that includes fault schedules and recommendations for remedial action with quotations if required.
- Using a database system to manage client assets, ensuring timely service reminders.
- Offering Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide/VHP decontamination to minimise downtime.
- Buying filters and other spares direct from the factory suppliers to offer best prices.
- Where possible, using the same engineers for each visit, ensuring continuity.
- Providing free technical support and advice.
Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Tecomak has been carrying out safety cabinet testing and servicing for 14 years and has considerable experience of repairing all makes of cabinet. We are the only service company that provides a range of biological decontamination and repair services using BOHS P601 qualified engineers.
Microbiological safety cabinets are widely used in a variety of healthcare settings such as pathology departments and research laboratories. Often the samples being worked on involve material which could pose a threat to human health, so it is essential that lab workers are protected from exposure. It is also vital that extracted air is correctly filtered and vented so that it cannot become a hazard for people outside the facility. The safety cabinet is the primary line of defence for lab workers and the wider public, so it is imperative that regular safety cabinet testing is carried out to ensure ongoing levels of protection. Regular scheduled maintenance (ideally carried out at the same time as testing) is also important to prevent breakdowns and minimise facility downtime.
Our Safety Cabinet Testing and Maintenance Service include:
- Comprehensive commissioning and routine inspections to BS EN 12469:2000 including KI Discus Operator Protection Testing.
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide and Formaldehyde bio decontamination.
- Full range of electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Cost effective HEPA filter services and replacement.
- Cabinet relocation services.
- PVC ductwork and fan repairs and installation.
If you are looking for a quality fume cupboard maintenance service tailored to your individual requirements, get in touch with us now.