The objective of ISO 45001:2018 is to help an organisation to achieve the intended outcomes of its OH&S management system. Consistent with the organisation’s OH&S policy, the intended outcomes of an OH&S management system include:
- continual improvement of OH&S performance;
- fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements;
- achievement of OH&S objectives
The objective of 14001:2015 is to help an organisation achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organisation itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- achievement of environmental objectives.
We ensure all contamination control equipment sold by Tecomak is tested and certified to the highest international standards.